Hello, I was a little skeptical because of the download size but I finally played the game and wanted to give some feedback.
- If possible, you should reduce the size of the game, at least for the demo.
- I get the vibes that the game is inspired a little from Dark Souls in terms of mechanics (dodge / attack). I am sure you will improve the mechanics since this is an early test.
- The game is very hard, I died a lot at the third running enemy. Maybe lowering the difficulty for the demo would result people to see more mechanics before giving up.
- Dodging feels useless since it wastes stamina and it is more efficient to just walk out of the enemy attacks. Maybe if stamina recharged slowly over time, dodging would be used without hindering our attack ability.
- Enemies should do more stuff than just walking to you and attacking.
- I like the visuals & effects. More variety for the environments would be cool.
Although they need a lot of improvement, I enjoyed the gameplay elements, it was promising. I wish you success!